This portion of the website contains information to support your graduate career, from initial registration to funding and development opportunities to graduation.
- The academic and administrative structure, policies and procedures of the University.
- Overview of procedures including inital registration, changes in status and enrollment in graduate courses.
- Financial information including fees and tuition, funding opportunities, and income tax reporting.
Thesis and Dissertation
- Guidelines and procedures from intial creation through to submission.
- Services and registrarial details pertinent to international students.
Visiting and Exchange Students
- Opportunities for current students to study at other institutions both in Canada and abroad.
Enhancing your Experience
- Professional development opportunities to support graduate student success.
- Overview of the network of support services available to graduate students.
- Resources and services to assist students throughout their graduate career.
|Important Dates for Fall Term
- September 8
Fall term [F14] and Fall/Winter term [Y14-15] classes start
- September 10
Fall term fees payable and due
- September 22
Last day to add [F14] or [Y14-15] course without permission of the instructor
- October 6
Last day to add [F14] or [Y14-15] course with permission of the instructor
- October 13
Thanksgiving – University closed
- October 15-15
- Fall 2014 Convocation
- October 27
Last day to drop [F14] term course
- October 27
Registration for Fall term ends
- October 29 – November 2
Co-curricular days – no classes
- November 15
Academic petitions — Deadline to submit change of status for Winter term [W15]
- December 7
Fall term classes end
- December 9
Fall term exams begin
- December 16
Winter term [W15] registration deadline
- December 22
Fall term exams end
- December 24 – January 2
Holiday break – University closed