The Manulife Graduate Scholarships will be awarded to incoming and/or continuing doctoral students researching International Health Policy or Epidemics.
Value and Duration
- Two awards - $10,000 each
- Not automatically renewable, however, previous recipients may re-apply
- Full-time registered doctoral student;
- Domestic or international;
- Applicant must be researching on International Health Policy or Epidemics.
- April 27
How to Apply
Students must submit the following to the Scholarship and Awards Coordinator at email@example.com by the deadline:
- Statement of research;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Transcripts (copies from admission file and unofficial York grades);
- Letter of support from a supervisor (for current students) or GPD (incoming students).
- Graduate Studies Awards Committee determines the recipient;
- Office of the Dean, Graduate Studies will contact all applicants by e-mail;
- Allocation will be posted to Student Account in September.
- Scholarship and Awards Coordinator
230 York Lanes
Office of the Dean
Faculty of Graduate Studies
(416) 736-2100 ext. 33954