Student Finances provides information and support pertaining to funding sources available to assist graduate students throughout their academic careers.
- Provide oversight and advocacy for all graduate student funding, teaching assistantships, graduate assistantships and research assistantships, ensuring all payments adhere to CA regulations, faculty regulations and university commitments
- Administer funds provided to graduate programs to assist with events and services
- Provide scholarship and award information to programs including application (deadlines, formatting), eligibility and availability of awards
- Provide up-to-date bursary information including, deadlines for applications, competition information and eligibility
- Disseminate information pertaining to various research/fieldwork and conference funding available
Please connect with us for assistance relating to funding and financial support.