Student Finances provides information and support pertaining to funding sources available to assist graduate students throughout their academic careers.
- Provide oversight and advocacy for all graduate student funding, teaching assistantships, graduate assistantships and research assistantships, ensuring all payments adhere to CA regulations, faculty regulations and university commitments
- Administer funds provided to graduate programs to assist with events and services
- Provide scholarship and award information to programs including application (deadlines, formatting), eligibility and availability of awards
- Provide up-to-date bursary information including, deadlines for applications, competition information and eligibility
- Disseminate information pertaining to various research/fieldwork and conference funding available
Please connect with us for assistance relating to funding and financial support.
|Arun Devdas||Graduate Student Funding Liaison Officeremail@example.com||70255|
|Tania Gittens||Budget and Student Funding Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org||20170 (ON LEAVE)|
|Linda Lee||Database Analystemail@example.com||20062|
|Huaihong Li||Accounting Assistant - Awardsfirstname.lastname@example.org||60468|
|Linda Tseng||Budget and Student Funding Assistantemail@example.com||20170|
|Aleksandra Wiscicka||Finance and Administrative Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||33305|
|Sandra Yiu||Scholarships and Awards Coordinatoremail@example.com||33954|