Student Finances provides information and support pertaining to funding sources available to assist graduate students throughout their academic careers.
- Provide oversight and advocacy for all graduate student funding, teaching assistantships, graduate assistantships and research assistantships, ensuring all payments adhere to CA regulations, faculty regulations and university commitments
- Administer funds provided to graduate programs to assist with events and services
- Provide scholarship and award information to programs including application (deadlines, formatting), eligibility and availability of awards
- Provide up-to-date bursary information including, deadlines for applications, competition information and eligibility
- Disseminate information pertaining to various research/fieldwork and conference funding available
Please connect with us for assistance relating to funding and financial support.
|Juan Arangote||Financial Officeremail@example.com||33305|
|Arun Devdas||Graduate Funding Advisorfirstname.lastname@example.org||70255|
|Linda Lee||Database Analystemail@example.com||20062|
|Irina Mikhaliyuk||Accounting Assistant - Awardsfirstname.lastname@example.org||60468|
|Sandra Yiu||Graduate Funding Advisoremail@example.com||70203|