Graduate Funding Advising

Graduate Funding Advisors will continue to be available to respond to graduate student inquiries regarding funding including Fellowship, Grant in Aid, Graduate Financial Assistance, pay, etc. The most efficient way to correspond is via e-mail, but we will also be available by phone.

To find the name and contact information of the Graduate Funding Advisor responsible for your program, select the Faculty in which your program resides from the list provided on the following website:

Graduate Student Financial Assistance

For inquiries regarding Graduate Student Financial Assistance including Research Cost Fund, Fieldwork Cost Fund, related expense claims, PhD Completion Fund, Graduate Development Fund, etc., the Graduate Funding and Financial Analyst will continue to be available via e-mail to respond to inquiries and to receive required documentation.

Please send e-mail correspondence to

For any documentation that requires hard copy submission to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, please note that electronic copies will be accepted for the immediate future. Electronic copies of documents can be sent via e-mail to

Receiving funds from your student account

Postings to student accounts will continue. If you do not already have your banking information linked to your student account, you are strongly encouraged to do so. Please visit this site to enrol

Electronic Funds Transfer / Request a Refund

You may request a refund if you have a credit balance on your student account.

Please visit the following webpage to request a refund (click on “When can I get my refund”) and to create or update banking information

The Financial Officer is also available to respond to inquiries regarding Graduate Student Funding and Graduate Student Financial Assistance.

Financial Officer contact Information:

416-736-2100 ext. 33305.