The purpose of the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship is to support graduate students in the pursuit of knowledge generation related to standards. Graduate students at the Master’s level studying at a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university are eligible to apply.
The thesis can be conducted in any field (e.g. engineering, social sciences, health sciences) and must include standards as a component of the research. The topic does not need to be related to an area in which CSA Group already has standards. The research may investigate aspects of an existing standard or may explore an area for future standards development.
- $10,000 per year, for a maximum of two years
- Students must be applying to a graduate program for full time studies at the Master’s level, or must be currently be enrolled in a Master’s program;
- If awarded the scholarship, the student must be enrolled in a Master’s program to hold the award.
- Deadline to apply: March 31
- Notice of Award: April 30
- Award Acceptance: May 31
How to Apply
Details on how to apply can be found on the CSA Group webpage.
- Application form
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Protected Person, Student Visa or Study Permit as applicable
- Letter of Support from Supervisor
- Two Referee Forms (submitted directly by the Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org) in the form provided as part of the application