The Chancellor Bennett Masters Scholarship for Liberal Arts is available to a student entering a full-time Masters of Arts program who has achieved a minimum admission average of an A and is a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person and is an Ontario resident* who demonstrates financial need.
Value and Duration
- One award up to $20,000 (Subject to change)
- Student entering a full-time MAs program;
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident and/or protected person who is a resident of Ontario;
- Minimum admission average of A;
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
Applicants for admission must be nominated by the graduate program.
Graduate Program Responsibility
- Graduate programs are encouraged to forward nominations.
Documentation (supplied from the Admissions file where possible)
- Research statement
- Two academic letters of recommendation
- A completed online Student Financial Profile for the upcoming academic year
- Program nomination is due to FGS by March 1.
Award Period (when the award will be paid)
- Upcoming academic year
230 York Lanes
Faculty of Graduate Studies
(416) 736-2100 ext. 33954