The Daniel Simeoni Graduate Award will be awarded to graduate students in the Translation Studies program at Glendon College who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, Ontario residents*, and demonstrate financial need.
Value and Duration
- $1,000 (subject to change)
- Must be registered as a full-time graduate student;
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person, a resident of Ontario;
- Must have an A- average GPA;
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- March 1
How to Apply
Students interested in applying for this award should contact the graduate program in Translation Studies at Glendon College by March 1. Students must submit the following electronically to their graduate program by the deadline:
- Complete online SFP (if you already completed the SFP in the same academic year (Fall/Winter), you do not have to re-submit for the award);
- Transcripts from the Admissions package and/or student file (Graduate Program Assistant can help with these).
The Graduate Program in Translation Studies at Glendon College will select a graduate student within the first week of March of the nomination year for this award.
An adjudication committee from the Graduate Program in Translation Studies at Glendon College will select the successful recipient. The Program will inform the successful candidate as well as the Scholarships & Awards Coordinator at the Office of the Dean, Graduate Studies of the recipient within the first week of March. Graduate Studies will post the award to the recipient's account.