The Vincent M. Del Buono Graduate Scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a degree in the Master’s program in Public and International Affairs. Applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, Ontario residents*, and demonstrate financial need.
- $6,000 (Subject to change)
- Incoming full-time graduate Master’s student in the Public and International Affairs Program;
- Must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons and residents of Ontario;
- Must demonstrate financial need;
- Must have a minimum ‘A’ average.
Award period (when the award will be paid)
- Upcoming academic year
- March 1.
How to Apply
Students must be nominated by their graduate program. The program will identify potential nominees and request the appropriate documentation. Students cannot apply directly to FGS.
- a statement of research;
- a CV;
- transcripts from Admissions package and/or student file;
- a completed PDF version of Student Financial Profile (.pdf)
- a nomination letter from Graduate Program Director.
Recipients will be recommended by the Graduate Program in Public and International Affairs by April 1 to the Faculty of Graduate Studies Awards Committee for review at the April meeting.
- Graduate Program Director
Graduate Program in Public & International Affairs, Glendon Campus
351 York Hall
Phone: 416-736-2100 Ext. 88149