The Kostas Tsotsos Graduate Award will provide support for masters and doctoral students whose research is related to Greek History, Hellenic Studies, History, Law, Mathematics, or Science. Applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, be Ontario residents*, and demonstrate financial need.
- Full-time graduate (masters or doctoral) student;
- Must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons and residents of Ontario;
- Must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
Students must submit the following through the Award Submission Portal:
- A completed Award Application form (.pdf).The applicant's statement section should outline how the student's research is aligned with the scope of the award.
- Official or unofficial transcripts. A copy of grades from the student account is acceptable. Must include the last two years or all years of graduate studies.
- And complete online Student Financial Profile
- Application Deadline: November 20, 2020
This award will be adjudicated by the FGS Awards Committee. The award will be given to new or returning students based on their past performance and future potential in their graduate program