The Graduate Student MA Award in Clinical-Developmental Psychology was created to recognize graduate student leadership and scholarly excellence at the MA level in the area of clinical-developmental psychology. This award is open to MA candidates in the MA2 year in the clinical-developmental program. It is based upon student leadership demonstrated in various domains within the graduate program field of psychology more broadly, as well as demonstrations of academic excellence. It includes:
- Active participation in student representation (e.g., serving as CD area student representative);
- Service to the clinical-departmental program (e.g., leadership for practicum days, for the town hall meetings, for the yearly student open house and other student recruitment efforts);
- Service through mentor-ship;
- Service to the Psychology Graduate Student Association;
- Service to the profession of psychology (e.g., student leadership in the Canadian or Ontario Psychological Associations);
- Level of academic achievement during the MA program and research activities where the student takes a central role.
Individuals may only receive the award once. The award is intended to be given annually.
For more information, please contact the Graduate Program in Psychology.
Graduate Program in Psychology
297 Behavioural Science Building