The Manulife Graduate Scholarships will be awarded to incoming and/or continuing doctoral students researching International Health Policy or Epidemics.
Value and Duration
- Two awards - $10,000 each
- Not automatically renewable, however, previous recipients may re-apply
- Full-time registered doctoral student;
- Domestic or international;
- Applicant must be researching on International Health Policy or Epidemics.
- Deadline to apply: March 30, 2021
How to Apply
Students must submit the following in one PDF document through the Award Submission Portal:
- Award Application Form : the applicant's statement section should outline how the student's research is aligned with the scope of the award;
- A current Curriculum Vitae;
- Official or unofficial transcripts. A copy of grades from the student account is acceptable. Must include the last two years or all years of graduate studies.
Scholarship and Awards Coordinator
230 York Lanes
Office of the Dean
Faculty of Graduate Studies
(416) 736-2100 ext. 33954