For information on supervisory committees, research proposal procedures, oral examination procedures, electronic upload of thesis, organization/technical requirements for electronic upload, delay of publication/embargo, please connect with the Graduate Milestone & Progression Coordinator for your Faculty:
Graduate Milestones and Progression (Thesis and Dissertation):
- Nadia D'Angelo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies (all except Professional Programs)
- Yuwn Forrester (email@example.com)
- Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies (Professional Programs only)
- Lassonde School of Engineering
- Osgoode Hall Law School
- Schulich School of Business
- Faculty of Science
For information on research ethics (e.g. research categories) as it relates to a thesis, please connect with the Research Officer Judy Tse (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For information on research ethics procedures as it relates to course work or Major Research Paper/Project, please connect directly with your graduate program or consult the Office of Research Ethics webpage.
For information on Thesis prizes, please connect with the Coordinator, Faculty Governance, Michael Schiff (email@example.com).