Join the Faculty of Graduate Studies as we take part in York University's virtual Earth Week to celebrate Earth Day (April 22) as part of a larger global movement. This year's theme is “Restore Our Earth”.
In FGS, we have a diverse graduate community of changemakers working together to create a better future which aligns with the mission of the University Academic Plan (UAP) - coming together to make positive change.
Learn more about what our graduate scholars and faculty members have been researching over the recent years to support sustainable change in broader society.
- Research finds climate change contributes to rising mercury levels in fish - Research & Innovation (yorku.ca)
- One-of-a-kind project on waste management research makes big strides in 2019 - Research & Innovation (yorku.ca)
- By and for local people: Grad student looks at energy through justice lens - Research & Innovation (yorku.ca)
- Tweaks to radio transmitters could prevent deadly songbird entanglement - Research & Innovation (yorku.ca)
- Engineering team addresses flood management, urban planning and sustainable development - Research & Innovation (yorku.ca)
- Researchers make a compelling case for clean hydrogen fuel - Research & Innovation (yorku.ca)