Connect with representatives from the Federal Government to learn about opportunities within the federal government. Meet professionals who do the hiring, gain insight into the field and get strategies and tips on:
- What kinds of positions and roles there are across the Federal Government Sector;
- What kinds of skills and knowledge are required;
- What the recruitment process is like;
- How to make connections within the field;
- What is involved in the application process, e.g. specific hiring dates, materials required;
- What to expect during the interview; and
- How to succeed on the job.
Registration is required. You may register for this event on the Career Centre’s online system (you must sign up for an account before you will be able to register for any events on the system).