Communicating your research through conference and poster presentations is about more than just adding to your C.V.—it’s about contributing to and keeping up with the latest research, about joining the scholarly conversation, and about building your academic network. Join us and find how to use conferences and poster sessions to their greatest advantage. Our panel of experienced professors and student advisors will tackle the big questions, and any you have along the way:
- How can I find out about the conferences happening in my field?
- How many conferences should I attend?
- What should a paper or poster communicate to conference participants and how?
- How can I best take advantage of the social aspects of conferences?
- How can I fund conference trips?