Learn how to successfully navigate and master the genre of proposal writing, and write a proposal that will start you down the path to thesis and dissertation success.
Writing the thesis or dissertation proposal is the last big, but exciting, barrier to launching into a major research project. It can often be difficult to know where to start, go for help, find resources, or figure out what a proposal should look like. This workshop delves into the ins and outs of proposal writing for graduate students in the social sciences and humanities:
- Learning the genre of proposal writing
- Figuring out the necessary steps and processes
- What to do if your research involves human participants
- Finding helpful resources
- Making sure that all of the essential components are there
- Writing a proposal that will set you on the right path to thesis or dissertation writing